About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Okay, your okay.....

Well, I survived the day. I actually got to take a nap. I never do that. But boy did it do wonders for mama. I took hubbys advice and took the boys outside but it was way too cold for me and the little guys. And tomorrow is another day.

I totally got on here to post a clever blog and now I cannot remember what it was. Oh well.... I shoud go to bed anyway.

2 comments:

Mrs. Sofa said...

we're all gonna be okay ;)
naps do wonders!!

Aelon said...

Before children, I used to think I could only nap if I was given a hour or more. NOW, I am happy with 20 or 30 minutes...does wonders.