About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, January 30, 2009

An Equation

Not much sleep + headache + kids runny noses + kids not listening + I wanna take a nap + I wanna eat some serious chocolate and don't have any = grumpy mama

I am glad that my big lil man is feeling better. He was pathetic yesterday. You know he doesn't feel well when he doesn't want to talk, at all.

My hubbys solution for a grumpy mama is to take the kiddos outside so I think I will try that before I put them down for naps. I hope they both take one so I can too.

3 comments:

T.M. said...

I hope you're all feeling better soon. I let my kids take a bubble bath when they're grumpy.

Anonymous said...

that was me yesterday, grumpy mama!! my husband couldn't get home fast enough.
hope you get to feeling better!

KT said...

oh no, i have my fingers crossed for you!