About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, January 2, 2009

What Will I Do With Myself?

Alright, so another year has begun. I remember when I was younger, alot younger, how long the years seemed to last. Not anymore. I cannot believe how fast they are flying by. And with that comes the realization that my two little boys are not so little anymore. :( My hubby is looking forward to them getting older but I wish I could freeze time.

So todays post is about the goals I have for myself this year.

1. Be more organized in every area of my life.
2. Spend more time with the Lord and in His Word. To be honest, I have been slacking in this area.
3. Work with the hubby to get out of debt.
4. Find something I can do at home to bring in some income to help with #3.
5. Make better choices when it comes to my health. (food choices, exercise, etc)
6. Be present and in the moment with those I love, especially my hubby and sons.
7. Follow Gods plan for me and to be obedient and compassionate.

So, now that it is out there for everyone to see, maybe it will help me stay on task and motivated.

Happy New Year to you all!!!

1 comment:

T.M. said...

You know I thought what you were going to say was, I spend all my time with the boys, what will I do when they are in school? That's how I feel lately! I'm mom and that's it!