About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Working on a blog....

Working on a blog about all of the life lessons I have learned from watching movies. Seriously, I could totally give you the answer to most any question in the form of a movie quote. My hubby, sister and her hubby love doing this. So I am compiling my favorites to share with you. But in the meantime, if you have any to share, please bring them on.

4 comments:

KT said...

ooohh i am excited!

Learning 4 Life said...

Joel and I used to talk completely in movie lingo, but since the kids have come along we don't have time to watch them anymore...except for cartoon ones, that is... I'm sure this will be good... can't wait, and if I can pull up any from the past I'll let you know :)

Kaylor said...

Ketura we are soulmates! I to can offer much advice and provide fun banter with someone who knows the movies! Julia and I take much pleasure in this!

Kelly Bell said...

Clayton could join you in this. He has some freaky memory where he can just watch a preview to a movie and quote it forever! He does make a great team member for trivia games though!