About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Wondering?

Does anyone else think it is a bad thing that my children have begun to talk to each other like monkeys? Maybe it is time to limit the Curious George watching.

And I just want to say that I am SOOOOOOOOO Happy that I do not live in the other half of the country that is dealing with freezing temps and crazy snow, ice, sleet, etc. I will stay right here thank you very much.

And I just thought I was tired of hearing the news....... Can it get any more absurd?

And I would like to ask all of my blog buddies to keep my family in your prayers. Lots of drama these days and we are in need of some major guidance, direction and strength from the Lord. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

Are they actually talking or just making monkey noises? That would be entertaining to watch.

Praying for you all!

Kelly Bell said...

I'll be praying!

Mrs. Sofa said...

that's funny. Dawson has to translate for me when I don't know what Ava is saying - it's cute.

praying also.

Anonymous said...

My husband is a twin and I was told that when they were little they had their own little language.

They still talk so fast and it kinda sounds like chinese..but you get used to it.

KT said...

i'm with you when it comes to staying south....
hate to hear things are rough, will defin be praying!