About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where is Your Tree?

Today my awesome momma was up here helping me paint. And my oldest little man is just so curious that he kept talking and talking and talking. Well, at one point he and my mom were talking about different things. Eventually it got around to the fact the Christmas was over. He asked her what she did with her tree. She told him that she had taken the ornaments off and had taken it outside to the burn pile. She in turn asked him where ours was. To which he replied "we put it back in the box with the rest of Christmas". I could have fallen over for laughing. And yes, we have had an artificial tree the last few years. It is just easier with little ones.

1 comment:

T.M. said...

That sounds like something Estella would say!