About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I've Been Tagged

So Mrs Sofa tagged me and I thought that I would respond. You are supposed to go into your pictures and open up the 4th folder and then post the 4th picture. Then explain it. Then tag 4 people.




This is my sweet, sweet, sweet nephew Bryten in his crib. Honestly this is probably one of the few pictures that he is not smiling his face off. What a cutie!!

Oh! And I tag Tara M., Tara S., Christy C. & Katie G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family has been blessed with beautiful boys :) Of course they all have beautiful mommies too, so I'm sure that had something to do with it ;)