About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Your Mama

I totally knocked this off of a friends blog but I thought it was cute. So I asked my big man to sit by me and answer these questions....

-What is something mom always says to you?
I love you and I want you to be nice and when you be nice you get to do nice things like play outside and buy toys
-What makes mom happy?
when we be nice
-What makes mom sad?
when we don't listen and obey
-How does your mom make you laugh?
(goofy laughter)
-What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know, what were you like, mommy?
-How old is your mom?
5
-How tall is your mom?
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
-What is her favorite thing to do?
learning time
-What does your mom do when you're not around?
make the house
-What is your mom really good at?
talking
-What is your mom not very good at?
playing outside and digging holes
- What does your mom do for her job?
clean the house
-What is your mom's favorite food?
pizza with onions, mushrooms and green stuff.
-What is your mom's favorite color?
(He ran off to steal toys from brother)

4 comments:

Kelly Bell said...

Oh, that is too cute! It is so interesting to see what kids actually think about you. Hopefully, I will remember this in the years to come and ask Caroline questions like this one day :)

KT said...

haha! i love your job!

Uncommon Blonde said...

This is hilarious! What does "learning time" mean? You def need to save these answers. I love that he thinks you are 5 :)

Mrs. Sofa said...

so cute!
i'm glad mine isn't the only one who didn't make it through all the answers ;)
have to repeat this when they get older!