About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Human Pinball Machine

Today my boys are bouncing off of the walls, literally. They are reminding me of a pinball machine. And the LOUD noises they are making today are reminiscent of the ping sounds that the ball makes when it hits things in the game. If only they racked up points and cash for every thing they bounced into. Momma could afford a nice day out. I feel like they have run into me, bumped into me, charged into me and practically knocked me over all day. And when I am trying to get them to calm down they just grin and giggle and keep on moving. Their favorite place to be is on our bed, in our room. They know that room is off limits but I find them giggling in there at least 5-6 times a day. And our house is rather small so it isn't like I can't hear them when they head that direction. It is kind of funny now that I think about it. Some good news? My M-I-L is coming up tomorrow to give me a break. I am so excited.

P.S.- I wish there was some program I could enroll in that would pay me $1 for evey time my kids said "momma". They don't just say it once when they want something. There is a minimum of 4 times. "Momma, momma, momma, momma, I need to go to the bathroom." "Momma, momma, momma, momma, momma, I need to ask you a question....." "Momma, momma, momma, momma, momma, momma, MOMMA, see me" (The last one is the little guy, he says this while grabbing my face and pulling it to his and grinning from ear to ear) The oldest is now making up his own songs. Right now he is singing "Get under the covers, get under the covers......." The little guy just hit me in the chest. I should go so I can live to blog another day.

Maybe they will go to bed early tonight ;) I can hope, can't I?

1 comment:

Mrs. Sofa said...

or even a penny would still make us rich!
I'd like one for every time I pick up, clean up, sweap up...make it, take it, break it...clothe, feed, bathe...the list never ends does it :)