About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, February 23, 2009

What a Weekend.....

It was sooooo nice seeing my brother, my sister in law and my sweet nephew Issak. It was a great time with all of our little boys. It has been a while since my sister, brother & I have just hung out. So here are some pics of the weekend (thanks to my brother, the photographer)


me & my sister


all 4 sweet boys


my sweet Reid


my sweet Pierce


cutie Isaak


my little cowboy - uncle Amick bought them cap guns.


pierce

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. You and Mal look sooooo young and gorgeous. Pierce has changed so much and is a cutie pie!! Glad you had a fun time.

T.M. said...

great pictures! I agree, you and Mal haven't changed a bit! :)

Learning 4 Life said...

Love the pics... what a bunch of handsome little boys :) You and your family are very blessed!

Uncommon Blonde said...

I can't get over how much you and your sister look alike and how much Isaak looks like his daddy! Love the pics, your family is beautiful :)