About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is me....

trying not to have an opinion about the octuplet momma.

The boys seem to be doing better. Thanks for all those that have been praying. Hubby & I took them to the doc this morning and they are both on anti-biotics now. The coughing has eased up a bit and the fevers are not what they were.

Tomorrow I am leaving them with the M-I-L so I can go deliver Valentines Day flowers. I know, I know......bad mommy for leaving them. But they will be in great hands so I am not beating myself up about it. Plus they could probably use a break from their crazy momma. And they LOVE spending time with Granny.

My house looks like a bomb testing site. I have not gotten much done this week. Also, not beating myself up about that. In the end the most important thing is giving love & comfort to the boys when they don't feel well.

Gotta run, my big man is up from his nap and reminding me that he needs a snack.

No comments: