About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Call me Sleepy......

I was up way to late last night thanks to American Idol (DVR) and my oldest son. He is growing so fast that he is having leg aches in the night. So I was up late rubbing his legs so he could relax and go to sleep. When I say he is growing fast, I mean that he has grown an inch and a half in the last 2 months. Looks like he is going to be tall like his daddy.

Anyway, this morning I started a new workout regime. I am walking at a neighborhood park with my mom. I don't do so well without accountablity so this is the route I am taking. Plus it gets me a little "me" time before everyone wakes up. But 5:45 rolled around pretty early this morning. While I am feeling very good about the exercise I got this morning I am feeling quite sleepy from a shortage of sleep. I am hoping that the boys will both take naps today so I can too. And it is sooooooo dreary looking outside. We went out earlier for a couple hours but it was really windy and the dirt was getting in our eyes.

And now I have a headache. Not sure why, but it is bugging me. It is making me want to close my eyes. Can't do that for a while longer.

Wow! This post is seeming like a gripe fest. Sorry. Life is wonderful, I promise.....

1 comment:

KT said...

you walk @ 5:45 in the am?! yiikes! I would be a zombie!
If you ever walk later and wouldn't mind some ocmpany I would love to come!