About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ugh....

Looks to be a great day ahead. Little man is pulling at his ear & crying. Doc can't squeeze us in until tomorrow. Just looking at him makes him wail. The big lil man is coughing and lil man looking at him makes him upset too. At least hubby said that he would go grocery shopping this evening so I don't have to even attempt to take them out in public. Wishing that mommas really could make all things better. I guess I will have to leave that up to the Lord.

1 comment:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

prayin for your little ones. Must be going around...poor Isaak has the sniffles too, he cries because it's hard to breathe, but then that just makes everything worse. If I was there, I'd go grocery shopping for you too!