About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Feel Free To Not Read This Pointless Post

I don't really have anything profound to share this evening but I wanted to post something. Sometimes I feel like my brain just kind of untangles and gets free of some of the unwanted stuff floating around when I blog. So I thought I would share some of the more recent happenings around our house.

1.My mom and I have finished all of the tile work in the bathroom. Okay, okay, my mom did most of it. But I offered moral support....yep, that's me. It looks awesome!!! I am so happy with it. We are almost finished with it all. Pictures coming soon. I know, I should have been posting pics all along. But I am not very good about remembering things like that so you will just have to settle for the finished product.

2.Did you know that it has been downright impossible to find a shower curtain that I love? There are millions of them out there....believe I have seen most of them, but none have really struck my fancy. Except for this particular one that isn't available until the middle of May. What is up with that?

3. I pulled something in my neck yesterday. Spent most of the afternoon and evening moving about like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Thankfully it is loosening up and doing better.

4. There are some people in this world that I just do not understand. People that cause hurt and pain intentionally and don't care. I am so thankful that most everyone in my life are not like those people.

5. My sister is expecting again. Yeah!!! Can't wait to meet this next little bundle of joy.

6. My intentions of losing weight before my anniversary........well lets just say I have more to lose than ever. What is wrong with me? I know....lack of self control and an attitude problem. I need help!!

7. Just want to say that I love my family. They are the best!!! Wouldn't trade any of them at all.

1 comment:

Celia said...

#6... Me TOO!! I've been trying to walk with Grady every day... but somehow the weight isn't going anywhere. Can I still claim it as "baby weight"??? heh heh