About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Fun


Me in the hunting lodge

Me sweet hubby & I

me and a huge Kodiak bear

the view from our bedroom window

My little snow bunnies

This post is to prove that we do in fact exist. Now there is picture proof.
And just in case you were wondering.....the pictures posted backwards. The kiddos were supposed to be first. I promise....I am not vain enough to post a pic of myself first...hahaha

6 comments:

T.M. said...

I love the barn picture - that's great! You look so pretty. :)

Unknown said...

Since R and N lived in the lodge for 9 months, from the background of your picture, it looks a little more civilized than when I saw it 2 years ago NO furniture-just all dead stuffed things ----- too sad for me

Unknown said...

sorry------civilized-----you know me

L. said...

Wow, your hair has gotten really long!

I would never want to run into a bear that big. Actually, I would never want to run into ANY size bear.

Learning 4 Life said...

Love the pics. I'm glad you had fun. If your boys need to see any more snow, just come visit us. It's been the craziest winter we've ever had. TOO MUCH snow here lately for my taste! I want to move somewhere tropical :-) lol

Uncommon Blonde said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! seriously! Love that last pic too, your boys are getting so big :)