About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brain Overload

We all know that it has been a while since I have blogged regularly. Well during that time I had to deprogram my brain. I was used to sitting down and typing out my thoughts and feelings. When that stopped it was like putting my brain in a detox rehab program. And now that I have that outlet again my brain is on overdrive all the time. Seriously I could post 2 or 3 blogs a day right now. They may not be humorous, informative or even coherent but that is besides the point. My thoughts are swirling about so much. What is going on....what I am learning....things with my two sons....stuff with the hubby.....things at church......projects....I could go on and on. So with that said I want to just warn anyone reading that if you decide it is just too much to handle, that is okay. I am writing it for my benefit anyway.

So glad to be back!

No comments: