About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Little Late To The Party

My brother mentioned a couple of years ago that he thought we (hubby & I) would like the show 24. I have learned over the years that me and my brother have very different tastes in movies and television. So when he told us about it we blew him off. He just kept on and on about it though. So recently my dad mentioned that he had started watching them too. He had the seasons on DVD and offered to loan them to us. Well, that has started an obsession for me and hubby. We stay up way too late watching 4 & 5 episodes a night. We can't seem to help ourselves. I realize that everyone else out there already knows about the phenomenon that is "24" but I have been busy being a momma to 2 small boys so I am a little late to the party. We will be starting season 4 this week. So here is to not getting enough sleep and finally finding something that the hubby & I both want to watch together.

No comments: