About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to normal life

This past weekend my mother in law, my hubby, my sweet little boys and I went to visit family in the Atlanta area. It was like one of those weekends when the stars align and everything in the universe line up to give you an amazing time. I believe that God worked it all out for us. We left Friday morning and traveled north. By the time we had been on the road for an hour we were driving through snow. The boys started flipping out. All they talked about was playing in the snow when we arrived at our destination. By the time we got there the snow was 6 inches on the ground and beautiful. The boys baled out of the car and started a snow ball fight. It was great. I won't bore you with more snow details since I realize that so many people got to see snow this weekend. But we had a blast! By the next afternoon most of it had melted but we were so blessed to have been up there on that exact day. Such a God Thing!! My hubby took my camera today to show his buddies pics of the snow so I will post later this week with pics.

So today we are back home and back in the swing of things.

1 comment:

T.M. said...

Sounds great! I can't wait to see your pictures. We miss having snow at our house but it makes it exciting when we can drive to the mountains!