About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, February 26, 2010

A Completely Pointless Post

The past few weeks have beeen busier than I like. The bathroom remodel is taking most of my time and it has been taking longer than I anticipated. But it looks like we are within a week or so of being finished...(crossing my fingers). The hardest part has been the fact that my house is a disaster area. It is disorganized and dusty from the sheetrock. I have a sink in the living room and supplies everywhere. I will be glad when it is all done and I can do some deep cleaning and organizing.

Add that to the fact that my Olympic obsession has cut my nights short. I can't seem to help myself. And going to bed after midnight is catching up with me. Yawn!!!

So I guess I need to get busy and get something done today.

No comments: