About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ping Pong Ball Boys

I have no idea why my sons are bouncing off the walls today but they are. Seriously they are running into each other and hopping from room to room and giggling and skipping. Wow! Gonna be a long day.

***Update****

I was listening to my little guys and they kept singing "Prices on the ground, prices on the ground and spinning around. They were cracking themselves up. So I looked up what they were saying and found this. They think this is hilarious and to be honest I find it comical that 2 grown men would allow cameras to film them acting this way.

3 comments:

T.M. said...

hahahaha Gotta love the local commercials. There is a really ridiculous one around from near here... let me see if I can find it.

T.M. said...

http://mattressranch.com/ lol

Learning 4 Life said...

I have no words. Just laughing... LOL