About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

poor Lil' Guy

Well, now my oldest doesn't feel well. I was taking the boys to visit my bestest buddy and her boys yesterday when he started saying that he didn't feel well. So, visit was cut short and we headed home. He was running a fever and acting very lethargic (not like him at all). So, please pray for fast recovery. oh! And also pray for my dad. He broke a tooth yesterday while eating lunch and has been in alot of pain. So, I guess that is is for today. Hope all is well with all of the other blooger buddies.

1 comment:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

Dear Lord,

Please heal "big guy" very soon, so that he can return to his smart, energetic self!