About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Just some stuff

Well, the lil' guy is feeling a bit better so thank you to all that were praying.

My husband was commenting to me yesterday about how he & I are very poor life planners. The month of May contains Mothers Day, my birthday and our anniversary. That is like torture to a man. Then December hold Christmas and the birthdays of our two sons. So lots of fun. Luckily the two months are not close together. So, I am not sure what Mothers Day will hold for me this year. Anxious to find out.

Has anyone else out there ever watched the "Gilmore Girls'? I have been DVRing the reruns everyday and then watching them when I get a chance. Well, apparently the reruns of the show are about finished and it just doesn't seem to be wrapped up to me. So my question is this...... How does the last season end? Right now Rory & Logan are together, Lorelai & Luke are together and Lane & Zack are about to get married. Is that it or am I missing a season? I know this seems really pathetic but I HAVE TO KNOW!!!

Well, we received our Economic Stimulus Rebate this week. Yippee for that. But my hubby thinks we should hang on to it because he heard a rumor that they will ask for it back this year in our taxes. Anyone else hear that? And I had plans for that money...........momma needs to go shopping.

I am so ready to go to the beach. I can't wait to take the boys but I can't help thinking that I would like to go one time without them so I can enjoy some sun time, relaxation time. Anyone else out there think selfish thoughts like that? Just one time, that is all I am asking for. Then, I will be rejuvenated enough to fully enjoy a day of exhaustion and lots of fun with the kiddos. Maybe this year I can talk the hubby into going with us. That would make a huge difference.

Wow! Lots of randomness today. But that is where my head is today. Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

T.M. said...

We had the same concern about next years taxes, however here's the answer:
"How does the rebate affect my taxes in 2009?
There is some misconception about the stimulus package; it is not a loan on your 2009 taxes. You do not pay it back. The IRS eliminated the 10% bracket for the first $6000 of taxable income (AGI). The rebate will not in any way be figured into next year’s return.

If you did not qualify for the rebate based on the taxes you filed in 2008, but your situation changes when you file your taxes in 2009, you may be eligible for the difference if it is in your favor. If the change is not in your favor, you will not have to pay the difference."


You can look it up by googling stimulus check FAQ