About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Kudos to the Hubby

So, yesterday was a nice day. My boys gave me a card. So cute! The oldest still wasn't feeling 100% so we didn't get to go to church but it was a wonderful day anyway. We had a big breakfast together. And then the hubby gave my the sweetest card I have ever gotten from him and a Breadmaker. Woo Hoo!! We love bread and we wore our last one out so it was a great present. Then he grilled steaks, baked potatoes and corn on the cob for dinner. My mother-in-law, my parents, my sister & her husband came over for dinner. It was great!!!! I know that all of the other mommies out there don't do what they do for accolades or praise but man isn't it nice when we get that treatment for at least a day? Happy Late Mothers Day to all of the mommas out there!!!

2 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

I heart moms... All of you! You are molding little boys into wonderful, caring, god-loving men. You rock!

T.M. said...

Sweet!
I've thought about getting a bread maker... does it work out cheaper than buying bread??