About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is it just me?

Or is this year FLYING by? I can't believe it is already the middle of May. It seems like it was just my youngest sons 1st birthday but that was 6 months ago. Wow! My sister is really showing now. I can't wait to see and hold that little baby boy. I love my boys but they are not babies anymore and I think that spending time with this little one will be great. And I also can't wait until my brother and sister in law have their little one too. Babies, babies, everywhere. Its great!

I am wanting to plan some fun stuff for the youngsters this summer. Anyone with any ideas? I had thought about taking them to the Junior museum in Tallahassee and also to the Zoo in Jacksonville. A friend had mentioned a day camp at the Mary Brogan Museum about dinosaurs. There is always the beach. But that is where my ideas run out. Help!!!

5 comments:

Heather Suber said...

You should come to Atlanta and go the GA Aquarium and the Coke Factory...and lunch with me!!!!

KT said...

i saw ur sis the other day and she has a beautiful belly!! i hope I look like her in a few months :)
I'll get to thinking of some ideas!

Anonymous said...

My kids love the Museum - get the annual pass if you plan to visit more than twice.

If you need a beach buddy give me a call. Hub won't let me go by myself with the kids.

I'm ready for some babies to love on. They grow too darn fast!

Shell said...

Your not the only one who thinks this is flying!! I am about to have a 2 and 4 year old in the house!!

And Tara's guy is about to be ONE!!!
WOw

T.M. said...

It seems like I was just at your house for little guy's birthday, now it's Eric's turn.

There's a state park in Albany that has zoo animals, oh Chehaw is the name... pretty cool... not that far from you.

Get adventurous and go to OK and I will come see you out there. :P I know, that would be ridiculous expensive right about now!!!