About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Feeling like a new woman

I got a haircut!!! And I love it!!! I had been feeling ver unattractive with my mullet-like hairdo. But now I feel feminine and funky. And the fact that I have decided to wear my contacts again helps too. So, I look in the mirror and there I am. Yippee!!!! The hubby isn't hating it either. ;)

My hubby got me the coolest necklace for my birthday/anniversay. And since I can't get it to take not reflect when I photograph it I will just have to tell you about it. It is a hammered silver choker with a huge abalone slide. I saw it Saturday when we went to lunch at the coast. And the hubby handed me the wallet and said "go for it". Now I know some of you would say that it was not romantic but you would be the people who don't know my hubby. That is just him. And there have been many occassions when he has surprised me with something he has picked out himself. But he know me well enough to know that I get as much thrill out of the shopping experience as anything else. So, it was perfect. I love it!!!

And it was wonderful day with the family. My brother and sister in law(Joy Unspeakable) came into town. It was so nice to see them and to know that they came over to see and spend the day with me. It was just a nice time with everyone. Oh and I have to give a shout-out to Angelos in Panacea. GREAT FOOD!!!!! Anyone close enough ought to go.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!!! Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I glad to hear that y'all had a great time. I can't wait to see the necklace.

T.M. said...

Hey, don't you have a macro setting on your camera? That should fix it where you can take a good picture. :)
PS Thanks for the comment earlier... a little Coldstone made me feel somewhat better after the disastrous attempt at professional pics for his b-day. LOL

T.M. said...

Oh and I want to see your hair, too.

Anonymous said...

I thought your hair was cute when we saw you last week. Can't wait to see the new do.

Is Angelos kid friendly? We want to go, but have had the kids with us.

T.M. said...

amber, my mom and I took my kids for lunch in Dec. They're weren't many people, so maybe if you went during the day instead of dinner.

PraiseJunky said...

Angelos is much bigger since they rebuilt and the kids were mesmerized with looking out the huge windows at the water. We always go at lunch since it is never crowded at that time. ANd while it isn't the cheapest place to go, it is wonderful food. They also have a kids menu with burgers, popcorn shrimp, etc.

KT said...

I wanna see a pic of that hair!!!

Uncommon Blonde said...

Happy birthday/anniversary! I'm glad to hear that you had such a wonderful weekend.