About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Feeling Weepy

I feel like I have been fighting back the tears for several weeks now. The smallest thing sets it off. And while I could probably benefit from a really good cry I am hesitant to give in to the impulse, afraid that if I do I might never stop. I would like to blame it on hormones but I can't.

God is good. And I know that He has promised to take care of me. And I am relying on that. He knows all about it.

2 comments:

KT said...

I'm there with you friend.
Praying for smiles for both of us!

T.M. said...

I'm sorry you are feeling down...Have you thought about talking to a counselor or other neutral 3rd party?