About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Do Not Like Grocery Shopping

I decided yesterday to try to get organized when it came to grocery shopping. So I got online and looked up the weekly specials at our closest grocery store. I made a list of the things on sale and then looked up recipes that would incorporate these ingredients so we could eat good and save money. Everything was looking promising...then I was in the shower and realized that I thought today was Tuesday. The specials only run through Tuesday. Today is Wednesday. Aargggghhh!! I got back onto the website only to find that everything on my list is now back at full price. So, I will either have to re-do everything I did last night or spend more money than I wanted.

I was having difficulty getting motivated to go at all but now I feel my butt dragging big time.

But I think getting out of the house will be good for me today. If only it wasn't as hot as blazes outside. I so do not enjoy being hot.

Wow! I just realized that I have griped and complained this post to death. Sorry about that. I will try to post later today while in a new frame of mind.

1 comment:

Mrs. Sofa said...

That stinks. Grocery shopping is super hard with two little ones. Publix's sale add comes out today ;)...I'll be studying that one before I go.