About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

looking

Well, I am finally at liberty to tell my blog friends what has been going on. The company that my hubby works at is closing its doors. They have already laid off several people and my hubby got word today that the doors will be closed within the week. So, we are praying and trusting the Lord to open up a door of employment for him.

I have been blessed to be a stay at home mom but that means that I will not be drawing a paycheck during this time. I am trusting that the Lord will continue to provide for our needs as He shows us His will. Thank you to all that have been praying and for your continued prayers.

By the way, my hubby is a heavy equipment mechanic with lots of experience on agricultural equipment, construction equipment, logging equipment. He also has an Ag degree and loads of farming experience. So if you hear of anything, please let me know.

Thanks!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

still praying for yall. times are tough with a struggling economy.

Uncommon Blonde said...

Praying hard. God always comes through, my husband has more faith during tough times - I freak out! But God always provides and it usually turns out better than I would have imagined. You're not alone, everyone I know is feeling the burn.

Heather Suber said...

You and your family are in my prayers! God always has a plan even though we may not like the route He has us taking. Thanks for sharing! I'll be thinking of you!

KT said...

I wish I could hire him! I believe something will come through, God is faithful!
Lots of LOve your way!

Aelon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aelon said...

I am praying for your family. I will keep my ears open. Are you guys living in GA? Dad works in Thomasville and does advertising for everyone in the town...hmmm.

That was me that deleted my comment...was having a moment and couldn't spell.