About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Technology Shmology

Okay, apparently I have not been posting alot these days. My computer is desperately in need of a tune up or something. It is soooooooo slow and usually freezes up before I can actually get the internet pulled up. Yes, I realize that it is probably a virus. Yes, I have updated my virus protection. Yes, I have defragmented my computer. It is just tempermental and needs an overhaul.

So, with that said. I may be out of the blog loop for a while.

And I don't really have anything blog worthy anyway. At least not that I should put into print.

Feeling funky.

4 comments:

Aelon said...

Good luck with the computer and come back soon:)

KT said...

how sad! I love reading you blog! come back soon!!

Mrs. Sofa said...

wondering what had happened...your blogging will be missed!

T.M. said...

I miss reading your blogs! I'll just have to call you sometime.