About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gas Attack

No, I don't mean flatulence. I mean the gas you put in your car. Well, I guess you would put it in your car if you could find some. I don't know if the panic is all that serious or not, but I do know that I have seen long, long lines at gas stations. And that almost all of the stations around here are COMPLETELY OUT of gas.

I guess I shouldn't complain. There are people without power, and homes and basic neccessites right now. Praying for all those affected by Ike.

2 comments:

Shell said...

Yes you are right. If being out of gas is the worse thing we should be thankful.

Side note: we were also out of gas here. Except one station, where they decided that $9.09 was a reasonable price. And people were buying it!! I reported them to the city for price Gouging. I am sure others did the same. The station got into A LOT of trouble. It was back down to 4.09 within 2 hours. Wonder why??

T.M. said...

9.09?!?
Friday I heard about all the chaos and decided I should fill up since I was down to the idiot light and you just never know. I waited 15-20 mins. for an open pump. Our prices didn't really go up though.
I hope things will get back to normal down there soon.