About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Who wants to turn me in?

Okay, I have decided that I not only need but I deserve a total makeover. I need some new clothes, new haircut and would love to go spend $5,000 in New York City. So, anyone want to turn me in?

SOme more random stuff;

My oldest son has decided to use the two hours he should be napping every day to drive me crazy. He naps when his daddy is home but refuses every other day. What gives?

And I must tell him that he is driving me cray because this conversation happened the other day.

Son: Momma, stop doing that.
Me: Doing what?
Son: Stop using the mixer, its too loud.
Me: I need to mix up the brownies.
Son: Momma, stop, your making me crazy
Me: Honey, I need to mix up the brownies.
Son: Momma, your making me nervous.

Another converation later that day.

Me: Please stop doing that, son, your driving me crazy.
Son: I know you are.
Me: No, I'm not crazy, I said that you were making me crazy.
Son: Momma, I know you are.

I am not what you would call a political person, AT ALL. While I loved school I absolutley hated histroy, government, economics and anything else that had to do with politics. And unfortunately I haven't changed much over the past ???? years. So my perspective on the upcoming presidential election is not what you could call educated. I am trying to pick up some tidbits here and there. But its hard, I have figured out that Obama is NOT my favorite person. Actually, I find it hard to listen or even watch him at all. I do not agree with the fact that he spends more time tearing other people down instead of talking about what he would do IF he were elected. And while I do not agree with McCain in alot of areas I can at least respect the fact that he seems to love our great country. He knows what it means to serve in the armed forces, he knows what it feels like to have family overseas and he seems genuinely proud to be an American. And from what I saw of Palin, I like her. So I find myself wanting to know more about politics, no not politics, about convictions and plans of the candidates. And one thing I do know.....we all need to be praying for this upcoming election. There are some that would say that God will put the right person in office. But I do not agree. If God allowed the Israelites to crown Saul king when His perfect choice was David, don't you think that He would give America whomever they want, even if he is not Gods perfect will? So, now is the time to pray.

AAAHHHH! My son is up again. Who knew that there could be that many excuses to get up. Gotta pee, Gotta poop, need a drink, want to hold me, there was a noise, need covers, well, you get the point. I guess I need to go so he doesn't wake up his little brother and then really get in trouble.

5 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

Sounds like you have your hands full with that little guy! I could not agree more on the need to PRAY HARD for the upcoming election and for our country overall. I'm with you - good post!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh politics...I think it's only purpose is to give people something to argue about and get them nowhere.
All a bunch of bull honky just to get them into office.
Still undecided :)

T.M. said...

Hooray, you're back! Hey, my older one doesn't nap AT ALL so... I feel ya there.
Politics though, don't get me started.

Shell said...

you submit my name I'll submit yours

crazymommyofthree said...

I LOVE Palin, she has done so many great things already...."and excuse me Obama, but what have you done....oh nothing you say, so what will you do for this country"...hmmm, he had no response!! I wish Palin was running for pres. instead of vice pres., now that would be FANTASTIC!! Bad thing about McCain is taxes on middle class but until someone is actually in office you just never know what they will do!! Anyways, thats just a 'lil rambling in my head....I missed you Sat., you never called? MUAH!!