About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Things I don't understand.....

Well, I had a rather lengthy sarcastic list of things that I just don't understand but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it would be a very BORING blog for everyone else to read. So here is the Readers Digest version....

1. People
2. People
3. People
4. See numbers 1-3

Ok, now that is out of my system. I got to see my brother this weekend. Unfortunately he was not feeling well but it is always a nice treat to get to spend some time with him. I miss him a great deal.

My little guys continue to surprise and amaze me. I cannot believe how fast they are growing. Too fast if you ask me.

Well, apparently I do not have anything interesting to blog about.....so I will say good night.

2 comments:

Mrs. Sofa said...

I have a running list of things I don't understand :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, the swingset was given to us by a neighbor who was moving, she got it from a second hand shop.