About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Getting close to freedom

Only 3 more days to the big night. Rehearsals have actually been going well. That is if you can overlook the students poking their neighbor, or hitting each other. Or the fact that several teachers decided to start a coup and schedule field trips for Friday......uh, the day of the Final Dress Rehearsal. Still a little peeved about that. But I am learning to roll with it. At the end of the week the program still happened, parents got to see their little darlings sing and perform, and I am finished. Yippee!

Oh! And I am a bit surprised at how the background turned out. It actually looks pretty good, for a novice. Not going to start painting murals around town or anything but I am proud of myself nonetheless.

So as a whole I am feeling pretty darn good this evening. Praying the same for all of my cyber buddies out there.

4 comments:

T.M. said...

Pictures please!

KT said...

ditto Tara!
GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you. What a challenging task you have taken on, but I'm sure it will turn out great!

Uncommon Blonde said...

I'm with the others about the pictures. It's going to be wonderful and just imagine how relieved & accomplished you'll feel when it's all over!