About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WE ARE UNITED!



The musical was a success. Everything went very well. Most of the students showed up. The kids sang their little hearts out. The acting students had everything memorized and did a wonderful job. And at the end of the evening I knew that every person in that gym had heard about the love of Jesus from the mouths of children. It was a bit overwhelming. I am so thankful to my God and Savior for blessing the children, the evening and myself. I could not have asked for more. Some of you have asked for pictures so here they are. I did not remember to take pictures while the program was going on. I don't know what I was doing? ;)
Thank you to all of you that prayed for me, the kids and the musical. I know they made all the difference.

4 comments:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

Glad everything turned out well, you sound refreshed and relieved!!!!

T.M. said...

Looks great! I know you're glad it's over. :)

Uncommon Blonde said...

Is that the Tallavana gym? Wow, it's been so long since I've been there. I'm glad everything went well - now take a deep breath and some time for yourself!

crazymommyofthree said...

I was so proud of you...I didnt mention this to you but there were a few times I teared up, you are such a blessing to so many people ESPECIALLY ME!! :0)