About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Estrogen fix

What does non-stop talking, chips & dip, cheesecake, chick flicks and silly games have in common? They are all things you do at a Girls Nite!!! Several friends came over Friday night for a long anticipated night without hubbies & kids. It was so nice to just be with friends and talk and catch up with them. One of the chicks was my sister and we hadn't gotten to spend that amount of time together in quite a while so it was great! Another friend lives in another town a good distance away so it was wonderful to spend time with her too. I hadn't realized that living in a house with one big man and two little men was leaving me a little outnumbered and surrounded until this weekend. So it was a fabulous change. Now if only my sister will have a little girl I can steal her away and have a girl in my house whenever I need some girl time. I am so hoping that she will have a little girl. I would love to buy dresses and put bows in her hair. I have two awnry boys and dresses and bows are totally off limits.

I have probably bored you to tears by now. But I want to give a shout out to my buddies!!! Thanks for coming and lets do it again soon. Love you guys!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize exactly how much I needed that. When I got home I was very rejuvinated and I am already looking forward to the next girls night. Love you, your out of town friend

Kaylor said...

There is nothing like a girls night!!! Glad you had fun!!!

Uncommon Blonde said...

I love girls nights and can imagine you especially appreciate them. Glad you got some time "away"!

KT said...

Boo I missed it! THanks again for the invite, I was off having a much needed "HUBBY WIFE TIME"
I will defin catch you on the next one!

Glad you had a great time!!