About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Something New

Well today has been a good day. I have just been floored by how many wonderful things can happen in a day. There are many things that I could expound on tonight but I will save them for a later post. Let's just say that this Easter weekend is one that I will NOT be forgetting any time soon.

One thing I do want to talk about is my new website. I have decided to work from home. Who doesn't need extra money right? And I didn't want to leave the boys every day so I have found a company that will allow me to work at home and set my own hours. And it involves travel. What could be better? Money & travel.......

So, all of you faithful bloggers out there....please take a look and book your next trip through me. The site is much like Travelocity or Expedia. The rates are competitive and usually lower. Plus, if you book through me, I make a commission off of your generosity. So thank you in advance. Feel free to share my site with everyone you know. ;)

www.keturastravel.com

So, check it out and if you like I can send you weekly specials on some great deals. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

KT said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

Your timing was perfect...I have to go to NJ for a work trip in April, so I'll book my flight and hotel through your site... I might need a rental car too, we'll see.

That should help a little =).

Good luck.

T.M. said...

If I ever actually went anywhere... LOL

Anonymous said...

I linked you up on sevenchicks websites we love.

Good luck!