About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

I guess I should try this out.......

Well, apparently I am the only one that is not blogging on here. So here goes nothing.

Today has been a great day. I think the fact that I got an extra hour of sleep helped. ;)
The boys (the hubby & the kids) woke up in good moods, we ate breakfast together and then went to church as a family. Service went well. I really enjoyed the music. The new pastor has given me a measure of freedom in leading praise and worship and it is nice. I was rather hesitant about my role as praise and worship leader when I found out that my dad, also my pastor was leaving the church. But I have been pleasantly surprised with working with the new pastor. It's good. So, anyway, church was great. Then we went to lunch and then back to church for a welcome fellowship for the new pastor.

Totally unrelated topic now:
I must say that I do get tired of fake people though. Without getting into anything........it is a really BIG pet peeve of mine. Why can't people just be who you know they are? Do they really think they are fooling anyone? It makes me want to call them out on it and let them know that I am onto them. But the sensible side of me keeps me from doing it. I guess the truth always comes out at some point and it would probably be better if it wasn't at my doing. But I still can't stand it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just moved mine here over the weekend. You can post your older blogs on here also. Much easier to use, in my opinion.
mre-sofa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i am so excited that you and amber have blogs now!!! i love reading blogs of people i know! we love comments here in the blog world, give and take, lol. so you have to comment on my blogs when you read them!!!

Anonymous said...

you are quick, lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! More bloggers! I agree with you on the fake people. It must be exhausting trying to keep up a front all of the time. I don't have any extra energy for that kind of nonsense.