About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Me

I saw a blog yesterday that listed several things that a passing reader may not know about them....so I am totally going to copycat that idea and give you a list about me

1. I am a night owl. I love to stay up late and have "alone time". No one is asking me anything, or touching me, etc...... It is my time.

2. Because of #1 I do not enjoy getting up. Which sometimes make for a bad way to start a day.

3. I love the smell of Fels-Naptha laundry soap. I am currently trying to figure out ways in which I can bathe with it or turn it into a candle...I want to be surrounded by its scent ALL the time. It just makes me happy.

4. I hate seafood, all kinds of seafood..blech!

5. Our family is slowly transitioning to a meatless diet. For many reasons, its cheaper, healthier and most importantly so I do not have to handle raw meat....another thing I despise....double blech!

6. I love Japanese Magnolias!! They are blooming right now and are sooooo pretty! Some you readers out there might call them Tulip Trees...same thing

7. I have been married almost 13 years to my sweet husband. We have known each other for almost 20 years and I am so blessed that he picked me all those years ago!

8. When I was younger I wanted to be either a lounge singer or a radio DJ.

9. Wow! Just realized how uninteresting this list is........

No comments: