About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Choosing

We are more than the words we say, more than the beds we make, the laundry we wash, the dinner we cook, the bathroom we clean, the songs we sing, the books we read, the floors we sweep, the shows we watch, the places we go, the places we've been, the house we live in, the car we drive, where our kids go to school, whether we work away from home or not, the friends we have, and the dreams we have.

They all help shape us into the person we are today but if everyone of those things ceased to exist in our lives we would still have the most important thing. A loving Savior that has promised to be everything we need.

Needing to remind myself today that all the "stuff" is temporary and I get to choose what gets priority in my life. That is right, we all get to choose. If I don't have time for God today, what did I choose to do instead? We all find time for what we consider important. My actions reveal my heart. The atmosphere of my home reflects my choices.

What am I choosing?

No comments: