About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, October 29, 2010

My Lord is Jesus Christ, the Son of God


I got a comment on my last post saying that Allah was the Lord and that Jesus was just a messenger sent by him. I wanted to apologize to anyone that might have seen it. I have since deleted it because it is completely opposed to my beliefs. And since it is my blog, I can do whatever I want. Some might say that I am not being "tolerant" but I do not care. The truth of the gospel is not tolerant and it may offend people but Jesus never apologized for the message of a fallen man in need of salvation so I am not going to either. Jesus Christ has saved me from an eternity of separation from Gods' presence and I am so thankful. He continues to show His love to me and has commissioned all believers to share the good news of salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Jesus is everything to me and I will proclaim his goodness boldly and without apology. If it offends you, please feel free to find another blog to read. But I pray that you might take the time to search out the God I serve and come to know Him as your Lord and Savior. He is a loving, gracious and compassionate God that has created all things and longs to have His children call upon His Name.....the mighty name of Jesus Christ.