About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Upside Down and Inside Out

That is what I feel like the God is doing right now in my life. He is stretching beyond myself and what I think is comfortable and acceptable. He is asking me to do things and to let go in ways that are new. I feel like a cliffhanger with a couple of fingers let on the ledge and bit by bit they are slipping and I can't help it. I know that if I would just let go, God will be there to catch me and to carry me to the place of purpose, fulfillment and grace that He has already prepared. I feel layers peeling away and bricks from "my wall" crumbling down and instead of feeling anxious and stressed I have finally hit to point of expectation and excitement knowing that God has something planned that is beyond our wildest dreams. God is teaching me so much and I hope to be able to put into some coherent form to be able to share it with you soon. But the point I want to get across today is that "when I can't, He can. When I don't know, He does. When I can't see how, He does. Mediocrity is NOT what my Savior has called me to, but rather a life of excellence, grace and passion. He will lead the way if I will just follow."

No comments: