About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Can't Stay Focused

I got up this morning with a to-do list. And I have begun working on it. The problem is that I find I get alot more accomplished if I have music playing while I work. Otherwise I work slower and get easily distracted. But his morning I was listening to the new Passion CD on Grooveshark and kept hearing these awesome songs. So of course I have to stop and run to the computer to find out the name of the song and who is singing it. Then I have to Youtube it. So needless to say I am over an hour into my to-do list and the only thing that has been done is internet research....hahaha. Anyway, here is one of the songs that ministered to me this morning. I thought someone else might need to be reminded of how much our Heavenly Father loves us. Be blessed and Happy Friday!!

No comments: