About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Almost May

So, I still don't have anything revelatory to write about but I decided to post anyway. My littlest little guy has not been feeling well since Friday. I think it must be a cold combined with cutting 4 molar teeth at the same time. He acts better today so that is wonderful. His big brother has been having "center of attention" withdrawals or something because he has been a pistol for the past week. I will not bore you with details but let me just say that I have been about to lose it. It will get better, I know it will. My parents are still here and sane after raising 4 of us so i know this will pass.

I was reading SevenChicks blog last night and was encouraged by missmusic and her post. I have been feeling a little blah lately. I can't really put my finger on anything particular. I guess it is just alot of uncertain feelings and stuff. And I am a person that sometimes thinks too much. A chapter of my life is closing and while I feel at peace with it, I am still a little sad about it ending. I am also wondering what will be next. I firmly believe that God gives us all gifts and talents to use for Him. And lately I feel like those things have just been laying dormant. I am praying for an outlet. I know God has a plan and that His timing is perfect. Maybe I am supposed to be learning in the meantime. My hubby and I are going to a new church. I have mentioned it before. He has been content to attend on Sunday mornings with no further commitment. And I feel like I am withering on the inside. I crave socialization with other believers. I also love to serve, whether in the music department, kids church, nursery, etc. I would also love to go through their Family and Foundations class (membership class). I do not want to do these things without my husband since he is the head of our home. So I am praying that he will either realize that it will be good for him to do or at least realize that it is something that is important to me.

I guess that sums it up so if you guys could pray for me, I would appreciate it.

6 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

Prayers coming at ya! Be encouraged and be blessed. I hope you find renewed patience with your little guys and that they give you some rest. I have been a little up and down lately as well -the enemy wants us to feel dispair but God is good. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and your family.

Lately I've been thinking too much too and it's wearing me down.

KT said...

I am so glad to see you back! I have missed your blogs!
Sorry you seem a bit down. Please call if you need anything.

Kaylor said...

I'm praying for you!!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you as well! Sounds like you're going through a storm on your way to the other side. Sorry...that was an analogy from our sermon last night. What I mean to say is good things are coming for you and God is drawing you closer to himself during this dificult time.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you also. There truly is joy in the morning if only we stay strong in the night.

Frankly, the night stinks though. That's where the prayer comes in holding each other up. I hope your morning comes soon!