About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still here

I am feeling un-inspired lately when it comes to blogging so I will resist posting random stuff for now. But I am here healthy and doing well. Praying for so many that seem to be going through some tough times; deployments, sickness, heartbreak, etc.

So, until I have something interesting to say.......see ya.

4 comments:

Shell said...

Thanks for letting us know all is well.

KT said...

awe yay I am glad everything is well with you!

Uncommon Blonde said...

I've been uninspired too - blog land is quieter than usual

Mrs. Sofa said...

you said exactly what i've been feeling lately.