About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Starting to Feel the Pressure

I teach music one afternoon a week to elementary students. And next Friday is our big Spring Musical. We have been working on it for months and the kids are so excited. But I am beginning to freak out a bit about all of the "stuff" I need to get done this next week. Please pray that I am effecient and organized and that everything will fall into place. And if I don't blog until its over.......I will talk to you all then. Thanks!

5 comments:

Aelon said...

Good luck, I'm sure it will go perfect!!

Uncommon Blonde said...

Sending prayers your way! It will be fabulous

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

Lord,

I pray a spirit of peace and calmness over Praise Junky as she begins the final preparations for the Spring Musical. I pray that everything would come together perfectly in good timing. I pray against chaos, illness, & confusion. I pray that when all is said and done, You are glorified.

In Jesus' name
Amen

KT said...

I ditto Joy Unspeakable's post!

Anonymous said...

You'll do a great job!