About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I see the light......

at the end of the tunnel. Feeling better. I am not sure which of the things I took is responsible or if it is just blowing itself out. I am not going to think about it too hard. I am just thankful that I am feeling better. And getting out of the house for a while gave the little guys a break. They were going nuts this morning......well maybe they were just driving me nuts. It is nap-time soon so maybe I can get caught up around here. Or I could just rest and read or something. I will decide later.

3 comments:

KT said...

glad you're feeling better! YAY!

Uncommon Blonde said...

I hope you rested and read instead of doing housework. You have to rest in order to get better!

Mrs. Sofa said...

I hope you rested too!! You don't want whatever is going around...man it's rough!