About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Not a "hater"

Alright, so I just re-read my last post about Valentines Day. Yikes! Am I really that bitter? Uncommon Blonde calls people like us "haters". It is not that I am hating on anything, really. If you enjoy Valentines Day and the man in your life does too. More power to you. It could be that us "haters" are just "green eyed monsters" in disguise. Something to think about.

2 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

I wasn't referring to you!!! There were some girls at my office who were being mean to the women who got flowers and I was feeling like they almost spoiled the joy in receiving the flowers, those are the haters - not you!!

PraiseJunky said...

To Uncommon Blonde.......no worries. I was just really poking fun at myself. I didn't think you were talking about me.