About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Friday, September 3, 2010

School Daze

Well, my sweet little man got in trouble this week at school. I must say that I knew it would happen eventually but it came sooner than I thought.

We have been able to carpool with another family and it has been great. I went to school with her and it has been so nice getting to know her again. Anyway, my little man and her little man are in the same class. They were instant friends. If my son is dragging out of bed in the mornings all I have to do is remind him that he is riding with his buddy to school and he hops out of bed. It has been nice. And they play really well together. But they have both been in trouble this week. And when the story unfolds they are together when it happens. Kind of funny actually. So my little man got in trouble for playing and making way too much noise in the bathroom. I should have known that his mouth would get him in trouble. He is sooooo social like me. He is learning though.

He also almost gave me a heart attack the other day. He was riding his bicycle on the deck and got too close to the stairs. He didn't get his front tire turned in time and ended up going down the steps on his bike. When he hit the concrete at the bottom his tire stuck and flung him over the handle bars into the tire rim on my car. It freaked me out. He was screaming and crying. I just knew he had really hurt himself. But thankfully his angels were working overtime. He pinched a finger, scraped his ribs and got a goose-egg on his head. It could have been so much worse. Thank the Lord it wasn't. By the next morning he was all better.

In other news, my youngest little man is doing great. He loves hanging out with mommy in the mornings. We made "flubber" yesterday. It was so much fun. I love that stuff.

I am ready for the temperatures to drop a bit. I am tired of being stuck inside. Because I am not about to sweat to death, not my thing.

Getting a ladies night tonight. Yeah!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Sofa said...

our little trouble makers ;)