About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sniff, sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, sniff

That is the soundtrack around here today. My son has sneezed about 1,000 times in the last 24 hours. I guess he can blame it on me and all the farmers picking and cutting dry, dry, dry crops right now. He normally takes allergy medicine and can you believe that we ran out and I forgot to pick up some more? So we made a special trip earlier so he could get some relief. Hopefully the little man will be breathing easier quickly.

His daddy has a cold and has been snotting and sneezing too. Poor guys!!

I have had a lazy Saturday for sure. I have accomplished absolutley nothing and I don't even feel bad about it. Everyone needs a breather occassionally, right?

Totally unrelated, but has anyone else seen the show "Hoarders". I am fascinated! I feel so bad for these people because I know that I can't even begin to understand how they are feeling. I have some people in my extended family that would almost fit into that category but not that extreme. The show has made me appreciate my little house and that everything has a place. I would go crazy if my house was cluttered and filthy like that. I mean, I am sure you could find some dust bunnies, dirt and some things out of place if you look hard enough. I am not perfect.....surprised? I didn't think so...hahaha

There are lots of things going on right now in our little family. I know God has a plan and a purpose for us and I feel that we are on the edge of something great. We are pushing through, knowing that God knows exactly where He is taking us. Learning to trust in a completely new way. I am nervous and excited at the same time. My hubby has had a dream his entire life and God is allowing us to see how it will become a reality. I am so proud of my husband. He is such a wonderful man, so kind, compassionate, giving, sensitive and he loves the Lord so much. It is my desire to see him walking out the plan God created him to fulfill. We are so different in so many ways but the longer we are married I realize that God brought us together so that we could work as a team, the unit stronger than either individual. He is strong where I am weak and vice versa. I am thrilled to be walking through this life with him by my side. I am so blessed!!!! Your prayers for guidance, direction and provision are coveted today. Thank you!

No comments: