About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mommy, a home educator, and domestic goddess, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a musician, a reader, a writer, and a lover of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Life in Movie Quotes

You've Got Mail:
Kathleen Kelly:[writing to "NY152"] Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void.

Sleepless In Seattle:
Becky: (talking to Annie) Verbal ability is a highly overrated thing in a guy, and it's our pathetic need for it that gets us into so much trouble.

Steel Magnolias:
Ouiser Boudreaux:(talking to M'Lynn) What's the matter with you these days, M'Lynn? You got a reindeer up your butt?

Madea's Family Reunion:
May: Love is many things. It's varied. One thing it is not and can never be is unsure.

Fireproof:
Michael: Fireproof doesn't mean a fire will never come, but that when it comes you'll be able to withstand it.

3 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

I love this! What a fun way to share about yourself, I want to do it but it would take forever to come up with the quotes - I can't remember movie lines!

T.M. said...

I think mine for the moment would be
"Time marches on. And eventually you realize it's marching across your face." -Truvy, Steel Magnolias

"Don't *fuss* with me." - Mrs. Doubtfire

"Stella!" - Stanley Kowalski, A Streetcar Named Desire

Celia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.